RuneScape can be described as a medieval fantasy MMORPG that is both developed as well as published by the Jagex Game Studios. It takes place in a mythical fantasy realm that is divided into cities, regions and kingdoms. It has no linear story thus allowing players to create their personal adventures that are characterized by crafting, trading and slaying monsters inside a vast open world. Hordes of enemies, loot and glory awaits anybody who plays this unique MMO game.
Runescape Game Features
The following are the main Runescape game features:
• Frequent Updates – The contents of the game can be expanded, and special events added to it.
• Hundreds of Quests – The game has many quests that are inclusive of storyline related quests as well as side-quests. It has over 180 campaign quests and every one of them delivers a unique depth of storytelling. Players battle pirates, dragons and vampires. Players can even kill gods that claim to be dominant to mortals.
• Voice-Acting NPCs – This is a feature that adds depth to NPC interactions of a player.
• 26 Skills to Train – There are many skills to train in the game. These range from swordsmanship and magic to fishing and cooking. Players can choose to become summoners, hunters, blacksmiths, farmers or even all of the above at once.
• Vast Open World – The game is characterized by sprawling environments.
Other interesting features of the game include:
MMO World Events
This feature allows players to select a side as gods fight to control the world. This has the potential of changing the future of the game’s storyline and in changing Gielinor’s geography.
Mini adventure Games & Challenges
These are an array of fun adventure games that allow players to finish daily challenges to obtain lucrative rewards.
Player vs Player Combat
This allows players to take part in killing within the Duel Arena and the Wilderness.
Runescape Game Items
Items in RuneScape refers to physical objects that players might have in their inventory. Players distinguish items by their graphics and names.
Runescape Game Gold
Gold in RuneScape may refer to Gold rock, Gold ore, Gold bar, Concentrated gold rocks, Coins, Toban’s gold, Gold leaf that is utilized in construction, Golden Barrows equipment, Golden mining suit, Golden warpriest armour, Golden rock (found while skilling), Golden chinchompa, Golden Hammer, Golden cracker, Golden katana, Goldsmith gauntlets and Nuggets (gold pieces found at Digsite).
i. It can teach players crop running.
ii. It can educate players farming growth.
iii. The blog can teach on puzzle box.
iv. It can give guidance on Meiyerditch shortcut.
v. It can teach players on introductory tasks.
vi. The blog can help with pronunciation regarding game terms.
vii. It provides training on repeatable events.
viii. It provides training on shooting star/solo.
ix. It provides training on treasure trails skills.
x. It provides economy skills.
The RuneScape guide blog offers players guidance on activities and tasks.
RuneScape is a MMORPG type of game with a high playerbase. Its pros include a huge population, no class limitations and is based in an expansive world. RuneScape Game is the ideal way for the young at heart to undertake quests, battle across a fantasy MMO game world and master an array of skills.